Jan Rippingale, CEO of Blu Banyan, a leading NetSuite Solution Provider and SuiteApp developer, was invited to participate in the SuiteWorld panel discussion, Microvertical: Growing from a Minor to a Major. The discussion was hosted live in Las Vegas on October 20th, 2021.
SuiteWorld attendees were invited to find out how to evaluate your investment in micro-verticals to drive incremental growth in your practice. Learn what to expect when you make it a major focus rather than one piece of a larger portfolio strategy.
The panel was hosted by Oracle’s Senior Director of Channel Marketing, John Goode and Craig West, GVP, Channel Sales & Alliances at Oracle. The panelists were Jan Rippingale, CEO of Blu Banyan, Kristin Steele, Principal of Doozy Solutions, LLC and Dirk Shimpach, CPA, Partner & Founder of goVirtualOffice, LLC.
The panelists were asked questions which included:
- When did you launch & how did you choose your microvertical?
- Where did the first customers come from?
- What are the benefits of targeting a specific microvertical?
- How long before you saw the benefits of targeting your verticals?
- What were the key investments you made to drive growth and how did you decide when & how much?
- How did you scope out the functionality within your solution?
While at SuiteWorld, Blu Banyan received the NetSuite Microvertical Solution Provider Partner of the Year Award 2021.