SolarSuccess ERP helps you cut costs while improving efficiency. Meet the growing demand for solar energy head-on by empowering your departments (accounting, project management, lead production, etc.) to work faster and more accurately together using the same shared data.
The US Energy Information Administration, or EIA, research shows solar has a 1-2% growth a year trend from 2019 to 2022, and they project the growth to continue in 2023. But the industry is experiencing increased soft costs due to supply chain issues and labor cost increases. With the SolarSuccess ERP, you will have tools to slash your soft costs and keep a competitive advantage.
Your business is growing, you need better solutions to cut soft costs, or you’re experiencing both. Growth is great, but you might need more installers, inventory, and management capabilities. In an industry where 65% of your expenses are soft costs, you want to decrease the office work hours, not increase them. What’s great about SolarSuccess ERP is that it’s a solution for managing growth and cutting soft costs. If you are curious about how the returns gained from SolarSuccess compare to the investment, put your current workload into our ROI engine and see for yourself.
Explore the possibilities in these eight categories that cover the wide-ranging features and benefits of SolarSuccess ERP.
Explore the SolarSuccess Modules
ERP & Inventory Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
Streamline Your Resource Planning with ERP Software Built for the Solar Industry
As a solar installation company, you know that efficient resource planning is essential to your success. That’s where enterprise resource planning, (ERP) software comes in. ERP software empowers businesses to centralize their planning for everything from coordinating materials, equipment, and personnel, to obtaining permits.
SolarSuccess ERP software helps you succeed in reducing redundancies, increasing efficiency, and maintaining competitive costs for your customers. Our software provides a centralized database for all your resource information. This makes it easy to track and manage resources across multiple projects.
Simplify the order management process with out-of-the-box approvals and workflows.
Inefficient order management processes can lead to wasted time and money. You need order management software that can keep up with the demands of your business.
SolarSuccess is easy-to-use and helps keep all existing and upcoming orders organized in a central location, making it easy to manage and monitor your open and incoming orders.
Gain better visibility into your live project inventory levels and automate demand and supply planning based on real-time data from your solar business.
Without an effective inventory management system in place, you run the risk of running out of products when you need them most or overstocking items that you won’t be able to sell. This can lead to lost profits and slower growth.
SolarSuccess is a cloud-based inventory management software specifically designed for solar installation companies. With SolarSuccess, you can easily keep track of your parts and products, manage orders and shipments, and forecast future needs.
Gain 360 degree visibility into your supply chain, including preferred vendors, order status, inbound goods and project inventory locations.
The solar industry is growing rapidly, but many companies are finding that their supply chain efficiency has not been able to keep up. This has led to many problems for solar installers, including increased prices and longer wait times.
SolarSuccess helps you manage your suppliers, inventory, and orders to keep your business running smoothly.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess ERP & Inventory Management Module
- With SolarSuccess ERP, you can track your orders with greater speed and accuracy.
- Streamlined process for better customer service – Our integrated system allows you to manage all customer communications in one place, eliminating the need to juggle multiple platforms, giving greater visibility into order status.
- SolarSuccess streamlines and automates warehouse operations, ensuring that your products are accurately tracked and accounted for. It helps you quickly identify and resolve any issues that may arise in the warehouse so that your products reach your customers in a timely manner.
- SolarSuccess streamlines purchasing processes and monitors inventory to ensure products are delivered on time and in the correct quantities
Business Benefits of SolarSuccess ERP Management Functionality
- Streamline the order management process for solar companies and their customers.
- Gain real-time visibility into the order status and shipping progress.
- Achieve consistent stock management across all departments and warehouse locations.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Improve customer service through quick order turnaround.
Accounting & Finance Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
Gain better visibility into your solar company’s installation and maintenance projects’ financial performance in real time.
Track your business’ income and expenses, analyze your solar project’s financial performance and generate reports to share with stakeholders.
Get a clear picture of your company’s financial health and make informed decisions to improve your bottom line. With the right accounting and finance tools, you can take your solar business to the next level.
Keep your books in order with SolarSuccess’ flexible general ledger software.
It can be difficult to keep track of your finances when you’re expanding as quickly as the solar industry is. You need a software solution that can help you grow with confidence.
SolarSuccess is the perfect solution for your growing business. Our general ledger was designed specifically for solar installation companies, so it’s easy to use and helps you stay organized. With SolarSuccess, you’ll know exactly where your projects stand at all times.
Try our simple yet advanced invoicing functionality that streamlines project billing for solar professionals.
Solar installation companies need a better way to manage their invoicing and accounting. The traditional way of invoicing and tracking payments is slow, inefficient, and prone to human error.
SolarSuccess is the perfect solution for solar installation companies. Our invoicing software is fast, efficient, and accurate. Plus, our cloud-based system means that you can access your data from anywhere.
Easily manage intercompany transactions as well as their impacts across the network of your organization’s companies and locations.
Intercompany accounting and consolidation software are critical for solar installation companies that are operating multiple entities.
SolarSuccess offers comprehensive global accounting and intercompany consolidation features for solar installation companies operating across borders.
Our software is easy to use and helps you save time and money by automating the accounting process.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess Accounting & Finance Module
- SolarSuccess streamlines the entire solar sales and installation process for businesses, from customer acquisition to invoicing and contract management.
- Integrate your preferred proposal generation tools with SolarSuccess. Quote and book jobs in minutes, reducing the time to go from lead to sale.
- Installation teams can easily access real-time job information, ensuring that each project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- SolarSuccess provides powerful financial management tools to help businesses stay on top of their finances.
Business Benefits of SolarSuccess ERP’s Financial Management Functionality
- Streamline your financial management processes and improve decision-making with real-time visibility into all aspects of your business.
- Gain a complete view of your enterprise’s financial position, including receivables, payables, inventory and cash flow.
- Improve accuracy and efficiency in key financial tasks such as invoicing, budgeting and forecasting.
- Automate financial management processes to reduce administrative overhead and improve processes.
CRM & Sales Automation Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
Standardize your customer service and sales processes with powerful workflow automation features.
From sending automated emails and notifications to updating customer records, our CRM & Sales Automation features will help you streamline your operations and improve efficiency.
With our SolarSuccess’s CRM & Sales Automation features, you’ll be able to automate processes, update customer records quickly, build custom workflows with our easy-to-use interface and streamline your sales operations for improved efficiency.
Manage all your customer service conversations, including support cases and other customer interactions, in a single application.
The customer service responsibilities of solar installers are many and varied. They include responding to break-fix requests, scheduling servicing and repair activities, tracking jobs, issuing invoices, etc.
Our software offers solar installation companies an interconnected set of tools to help manage all their customer service management responsibilities with ease, meaning the time to resolve issues decreases while customer satisfaction increases.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess CRM & Sales Automation Module
- The SolarSuccess CRM module allows for greater visibility into customer needs and enables solar companies to respond to customer inquiries and requests quickly.
- With SolarSuccess you get powerful functionality to manage your sales process from lead to close, including quoting, ordering, and invoicing.
- Gain real-time visibility into your business performance with dashboards and reports that show leads funneled through the sales process, closed deals by product type and region, top-selling products/services, and more.
- Streamline the quoting process with optional proposal software integrations- making it simpler and faster to create and send quotes and proposals.
Business Benefits of the SolarSuccess CRM & Sales Automation Module
- Streamline customer service and support operations and improve customer satisfaction with faster response times
- Increase sales and marketing efficiency by automating lead tracking and follow-up tasks.
- Build customer loyalty with powerful customer service features, including case management, ticketing, and self-service options.
- Gain real-time insights into your business performance with SolarSuccess’ comprehensive CRM reporting tools.
Project Management Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
Solar installation projects can be complex to manage, but not with SolarSuccess. SolarSuccess gives users a comprehensive project management solution built to help you manage and control budgets, tasks and resources.
We designed our project management software to help you manage your solar installation projects from start to finish. We give you the tools you need to control your budget, track your progress and ensure that your projects are completed on time and within budget. We understand that every solar installation project is different, so we offer customizable project templates that can be tailored to your client’s specific needs.
Whether you’re managing a small residential project or a large commercial installation, SolarSuccess can help you get the job done right.
Gain real-time insights into each project’s performance predictions, including task completion, milestone performance, financial projections and operational KPIs.
The solar installation industry is growing rapidly, but it’s still a young and evolving market. Installation companies are struggling to keep up with the competition while also trying to find new ways to increase profits.
Our project analytics tools provide actionable insights that help solar installers track KPIs (key performance indicators) reduce costs, optimize resources, and streamline operations.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess Project Management Module
- Save time during project setup by accessing a pre-built library of templates based on your previous projects.
- Make better decisions about resource allocation and project prioritization with project dashboards giving clear visibility into all open projects.
- Comprehensive project budgeting that tracks all equipment, resources, contractors, and project adders.
- Manage project spending with flexible billing capabilities for time and materials (T&M), milestones, and ongoing service and support contracts.
Business Benefits of the SolarSuccess Project Management Module
- The SolarSuccess Project Analytics tools give you real-time insights into your project’s performance.
- Streamline solar contractor project billing and invoicing processes with our comprehensive solution.
- Automated billing schedules allow users to improve accuracy and efficiency in the billing process, leading to better cash flow management for your business.
- SolarSuccess project accounting functionality streamlines your business processes and provides real-time updates, so you can make better decisions faster.
Asset Management Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
SolarSuccess Asset Management functionality is comprehensive and aligned with the needs of the solar industry.
One of the most important aspects of running a solar power installation business is keeping track of all the equipment and assets involved. Managing and tracking these assets can be a daunting task, but it’s crucial to ensuring your business is running smoothly and efficiently.
Our asset management capabilities give businesses the ability to track assets, as well as their customers’ assets. It can provide detailed information on each asset, including its location, age, condition, how much it’s worth, operating data, and more. This information can be invaluable in planning for upgrades or replacements, and in calculating depreciation costs.
Venture capitalists and private equity firms can easily keep track of multiple subsidiaries, holdings, and portfolio assets using the SolarSuccess Asset Management tools.
Monitor your PV asset portfolio in real-time, identify and diagnose issues quickly, and take corrective action to improve performance and avoid downtime.
Keep track of your solar assets and monitor their performance with our asset management tools. Monitor the performance of your solar installations and make sure they are running at peak efficiency.
SolarSuccess offers a range of asset management features that help solar installation companies keep track of their projects. Our software makes it easy to monitor the performance of your installations, identify issues and take corrective action.
Integrate your Solar Monitoring Tools & Systems to get a complete picture of your solar assets.
SolarSuccess offers a complete solution for solar installation companies, with the ability to integrate with the leading solar monitoring tools and systems. Get a complete picture of your customer’s asset performance and make sure they are running at peak efficiency.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess Asset Management Module
- Advanced document management solution built for the solar industry. Keep track of critical documentation for each of your customers’ assets.
- Create invoices based on energy production and usage with integrated data from your energy monitoring solutions.
- Manage all details and data related to energy offtakers for community solar projects.
- Track planned vs. actual energy production statistics to get clear visibility into the energy production performance of your installed projects.
Business Benefits of the SolarSuccess Asset Management Module
- Manage all customer assets in a centralized database to ensure all information is accessible and reportable.
- Integrate solar monitoring software to ensure your asset records contain comprehensive power generation and performance information.
- Track and compare expected power generation statistics against actual data.
- Streamline reporting of asset performance with automated workflows.
Service Management Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
SolarSuccess offers customers a feature-rich Service Management solution that makes managing routine and panic maintenance requests simple and transparent.
As the solar industry continues to grow, so too does the need for service management software specifically designed for solar companies. SolarSuccess’ service management functionality empowers users to automate workflows that save time and improve accuracy.
We also offer customizable reporting features to provide you with a clear picture of your service operations. These reports empower you to track customer interactions which helps you provide better service.
Improve your customer satisfaction with software designed to streamline and automate service case management.
As a solar installation company, you need to be able to provide your customers with the best possible service. This means having the right tools and systems in place to manage your projects, resources and cases.
SolarSuccess is the leading service management software for solar installation companies. Our software is designed to help you manage your projects, resources and cases efficiently.
On-platform case management provides comprehensive historical data about all customers, projects and assets.
We offer a wide range of features that make it easy to track and manage your customer cases, including case management, project management and resource scheduling.
Our software also includes powerful reporting and analytics tools that help you to understand how well your company is performing and identify areas where you can improve.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess Service Management Module
- Manage all customer cases on the platform and link these cases to projects to ensure your customer service team has access to comprehensive historical information.
- Manage all warranty details on the project and asset records to ensure manufacturer claims are maximized.
- Get full visibility into your service and maintenance schedule with calendar views showing planned, booked and completed service cases.
- Capture all site and asset images and store these against the customer, project, and asset record for future reference and use in client communications.
Business Benefits of the SolarSuccess Service Management Module
- Streamline your case management process including case creation, escalation, assignment, and resolution.
- Gain 360 degree visibility of your customer’s open cases with key metrics around response time and service-level agreement (SLA) performance.
- Capture service data with customizable checklists designed specifically for each type of service job.
- Automate the process of service case creation based on solar energy generation data integrated from your monitoring solution.
Team Collaboration Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
bluChat by Blu Banyan offers on-platform chat to help your team members stay on top of tasks, communicate more effectively and collaborate in real time.
When it comes to team collaboration, chat software is an essential tool. It allows team members to communicate quickly and easily, sharing ideas and working together seamlessly. SolarSuccess includes bluChat, a fully integrated chat tool that makes team collaboration simple and efficient.
Team Collaboration Chat Software for Solar Companies
As a solar installation company, you need to be able to communicate with your team members in real time, to avoid mistakes and keep everyone on the same page.
bluChat by Blu Banyan is an integrated chat platform built on NetSuite. Our chat software for solar installation companies allows you to communicate with your team members in real time, reducing the chances of mistakes.
Key Features of the SolarSuccess Team Collaboration Module
- Improve team collaboration with on-record, off-record and private chat, centralizing all communications.
- Create channels and groups to manage collaboration across teams, departments and project teams.
- Tagged team members are alerted automatically both by email and with on platform notifications letting them know they have a new message.
- Use bluChat to quickly create a task within the platform and assign it to yourself or others.
- bluChat also allows users to invite collaborators outside of the organization. Team up with suppliers, vendors, partners and customers for quick and easy communication.
Business Benefits of the SolarSuccess Team Collaboration Module
- Increase your team’s ability to collaborate effectively across all projects and transactions.
- Create team groups to ensure the entire project team is notified of critical information.
- Centralize the sharing of information to create a comprehensive historical timeline of all decisions, instructions, and task completions.
- Ensure your solar company’s departments are communicating effectively and that all relevant information is collected and distributed.
3rd Party Integrations Software Built for the Solar Installation Industry
SolarSuccess integrates with a wide range of solar industry software solutions. These integrations support you in simplifying the process of moving to a single business management platform to manage all aspects of your business.
SolarSuccess has API (application programming interface) integrations to a wide range of solar industry-specific applications allowing your business to connect data sources in order to exchange data and enhance the flow of information between your key business departments.
Our API integrations provide your business with the flexibility to customize how you want to manage your data.
SolarSuccess’ API integrations are designed to save you time and money. With SolarSuccess, you get connected to the most popular solar industry applications without worrying about the technical details.
3rd Party Integrations to the Solar Industry’s Leading Software Tools
Integrate your ERP (enterprise resource planning) with your other solar industry software point solutions to create an ecosystem of functionality that is synchronized, streamlined, and ready to scale.
From solar monitoring platforms such as Also Energy and SolarEdge to proposal generation tools such as OpenSolar and Aurora, SolarSuccess makes it easy to connect your preferred solar industry software packages to create a seamless technology ecosystem.
Our integration software enables companies to quickly and easily connect with the software systems they need without any hassle.
Once your ERP is integrated with your other tools, you’ll be able to manage all of your business processes from one central platform. This will streamline your operations and enable you to scale your business more quickly and efficiently.
Our experience in the solar industry has given us insight into ways to reduce soft costs. We can identify areas of your operations that would benefit from automation that can lower workloads and redundancies. Sharing data between different systems used by accounting and fieldwork can be cumbersome and prone to miscommunication. SolarSuccess is built on the cloud-based NetSuite platform, leveraging a single source of truth, so the whole company is on the same page with the same data. Reducing the time it takes to send data between departments can decrease soft costs, and while it might not seem like much at first, those costs add up quickly.
See your work in a new light. Using SolarSuccess ERP, every department is connected, sharing data, and working smarter. SolarSuccess can take the disarray of connections and independent departments and get them all working better together.
Schedule a demo today and see what working together on SolarSuccess ERP can do to reduce your soft costs.